10 Miraculous Kitchen Beauty tips for Glowing Skin
December 8, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why we search for beauty treatments outside when we can get all the products of Beauty in the kitchen. Ingredients from your kitchen are a 100% organic and beneficial than the creams and lotion that you purchase from expensive shops. All you need is to go to your kitchen and look closely. It has all the ingredients that are required for you for making yourself beautiful. Chemicals found in beauty cream may damage your skin and at a later age will show the harsh effects. You can easily found so many ingredients in your kitchen which gives you the rapid result and better-looking skin just like high-end expensive beauty products. Let me present you beauty tips using kitchen ingredients for glowing skin.
How can I glow my face? Mostly girls in their tweens frequently scroll this question through the Internet. Sugar scrub has been used for centuries to scrape off dead skin cells, as a result, a fairer and glowing skin emerges. You can easily create body and face scrub with the help of brown sugar or simple sugar. Sugar is known to give you a fine, smooth and softer looking skin. Sugar acts as an exfoliator. It is also super effective against chapped lips. It is one of the best kitchen tips for fair skin.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of essential oil in 2 teaspoons of brown sugar. You can add any essential oil like lavender, almond, argon or jasmine. Add few drops of lemon juice in it and make it into a paste. Scrub your face and body with this mixture for at least 15 minutes. Start with your toe and working all the way up.
- Mix white sugar with gram flour. Add rose water in it and make a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face, if you are left with some you can also apply it on your arms too. This mixture has a proven result. After just one application you will feel your skin spotless and glowing.
Coffee is not just helpful in waking you up in the morning. Among all other natural homemade beauty tips, this one is my favorite. Coffee is loaded with antioxidants, it helps in the soothing puffy skin and works as the best exfoliator with some of the best skin whitening properties. Coffee beans are loaded with vitamin E and other quality enhancing agents for skin. Coffee also acts as an anti-bacterial.
- Mix three tablespoon of coffee with one tablespoon of sea salt and add few drops of water or milk. Apply this paste on your whole body before a shower.
- For more awaken look in the morning, you can add the coffee powder in your face wash and you get your own facial scrub.
Oatmeal is not only good for your health as it is known to keep you in shape. It also helps in cleaning your skin thus making it youthful and glowing. It helps in removing dead skin cell from your face and work as an excellent scrub.
- For making a face pack mix ¼ cup of oatmeal with the ¼ cup of milk. Apply it on a face and leave for 15 minutes, when this paste gets dried slowly scrub it off in gentle circular motion. Then wash it out with water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oatmeal in 3 tablespoons of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply this mixture on your face, leave it on your face for 10 minutes and wash.
4. Gram flour
Gram flour is used as a beauty ingredient since ages. It helps in deep cleansing as it ex foliates the dead skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of gram flour with 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric. Apply it on the face and continue rubbing in slow motion for 15 to 20 minutes. After that wash it with water. This beauty tip is considered one of the best homemade beauty tips for fairness.
- For pimples, mix sandalwood paste, turmeric, and milk. Make a paste and apply on the affected area for 10 minutes then wash it.
Do you know that garlic has been used as beauty treatment from 5000 years? You might not. Garlic is loaded with beneficial properties.
- Apply a fresh piece of a raw garlic on pimple or zit. Apply a bit of pressure on the garlic pod in order to release some juice from garlic over a pimple, leave for 5 minutes and then wash away. Garlic has a potential to reduce swelling in pimple area. It also waves off the remaining scars of a pimple.
- Consume a pill-size of garlic each night before sleeping, this will make sure that your skin age very slowly and it also protects your skin from environmental stresses.
- Add half a teaspoon of garlic powder in 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply this mixture and you will be amazed by the results. Your skin will look bright and shiny.
Cucumber is a vegetable full of water. It acts as a natural toner and skin lightener. Cucumber is too good to be true for your skin. It has a potential to reduce puffiness around and under the eye area. Cucumber extract is used in multiple creams as it hydrates your skin all natural and helps in unclogging your facial pores. Cucumber can also remove under eyes dark circle.
- For the face, crush one cucumber and massage your face with crushed cucumber. It smoothes out your skin by erasing all signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines on the face. It also lightens up your skin tone because of bleaching properties.
- For the dark circle, cut a cucumber in round slice and place it on your closed eyes. Leave for 15 minutes.
Honey contains moisturizing property. Benefit of honey includes reducing breakout,acts as antiseptic, act as bleaching agent and reduce appearance of rash and scars.
- Take 2 tablespoons of honey on your hand and apply evenly on your face. Wash after 15 minutes.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey in 1 tablespoon of tomato pulp. Exfoliate skin gently, let this dry. Wash with water. Your skin will have fewer scars and it will shine bright like a diamond.
Aside from being used as a starchy source of food. Potato plays a very central role in skin care. By now potato is the greatest natural skin bleaching agent on this planet.
- Grind potato with rose water or simple water and make a thick paste. Apply on face and leave for 30 minutes. Wash with water.
- You can also rub potato slice on your face for 20 minutes. It gives an even and lighter skin tone.
- For dry skin, mix a boiled and mashed potato with 1 tablespoon of curd and apply this thick paste. Let it sit or 20 minutes and then rinse off.
9. Rice flour
Among all other homemade beauty tips for fairness. This is the most miraculous one. Koreans are worldwide famous because of their beautiful out of this world skin texture. If you ever wonder how they keep their skin so fresh and beautiful looking, rice flour is their ultimate secret. It has been used for centuries by Asian women as a beautiful skin remedy. Rice flour is a good skin-whitening and anti-inflammatory agent.
- For a natural exfoliator mix 1 tablespoon of rice flour with 1 tablespoon of gram flour, 1 tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of milk and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Ex-foliate in a rubbing motion, leave it for 5 minutes and rinse of water. You can also use it as a body exfoliator.
- For glowing skin blend apple, cherries, yogurt and orange and 1 tablespoon of rice flour together. Apply this mask on your face and leave till dry. Rinse off the face. This mask with just one application will give you marvelous results.
10. Lemon Juice
You might love lemonade but your skin loves lemon even more.” How do you get beautiful skin without spending too much money?” this is the question every girl on a budget has in mind. Look no further because lemon juice is all you need.
- Mix few drops of coconut oil with lemon juice and apply on your face, this mixture will give a bright, hydrated and dewy skin within seconds after application.
- Apply the raw lemon juice on the face, it will surprisingly fade all the blackouts before you know.
- Apply lemon drops along with a teaspoon of milk, your skin will glow within 15 seconds. This mixture is also known to reduce dark spot, wrinkles and fine lines on face.
Who among us would love burning their money on expensive beauty products when we have all beauty enhancing products right in our own kitchen. I have presented 10 most amazing kitchen beauty tips for glowing skin. These home remedies will help you in achieving that gorgeous porcelain skin you have always dream off. Have a look at these amazing which are not the only budget-friendly but also gives you excellent results within just one application